Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a life less ordinary

I came across this email I wrote to my friend awhile back.
date:Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 2:26 PM
subject:a life less ordinary
mailed-by:gmail.com
i'm doomed to a life of mediocrity.

took the gre this morning and it appears i've gotten dumber since high school.
in fact my scores on the verbal section can only reflect that i've become illiterate.
It's been five years since I took the GRE and I have yet to go to grad school. I still have those same feelings of uncertainty about the future and what happiness really is and will I ever be satisified with the road I'm traveling. This may seem like a somber first post but actually it's all about new beginnings and taking risks and seeing what's out there. A lot has happened in the last five years and I'm quitting my job and going abroad. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Matt said...

This first post seems really somber, but i think once you get a new beginning started and take some risks and really see whats out there, then thats what it will all be about.